(Last Updated March 30, 2017)
- 1. Consent for Collection, Use and Disclosure
- 2. Third Party Vendors
- 3. Purposes for Collecting Personal Information
ELECTRICIAN4HIRE collects and uses personal information for the following Identified Purposes:
- 1. to understand customer needs regarding ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s services;
- 2. to fulfill your requests for products, services or information;
- 3. to communicate with customers and site visitors, when necessary, and to inform customers of upgrades, as well as of other products and services available from ELECTRICIAN4HIRE, its affiliates and third parties;
- 4. to allow customers to access limited-entry areas of ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s site;
- 5. to personalize some of our services and products for you and to deliver targeted advertisements and offers from ELECTRICIAN4HIRE and third parties;
- 6. to bill accounts and maintain payment records; if applicable.
- 7. to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request;
- 8. to respond to a legitimate claim, or to address our reasonable belief, that you are violating the rights of any third party or any of the agreements or policies that govern your use of the ELECTRICIAN4HIRE site or any ELECTRICIAN4HIRE product or service;
- 9. to protect the services, products or rights of ELECTRICIAN4HIRE, including but not limited to the security or integrity of the ELECTRICIAN4HIRE site; and
- 10. to identify and resolve technical problems concerning ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s site, products and services.
If we hire other companies to provide some products or services on our behalf, then we will only provide those companies the personal information they need for the Identified Purposes, and we will limit their rights to use and further disclose your personal information as appropriate in the course of their work for us.
- 4. Limiting the Collection of Personal Information
- 5. Disclosure, Processing and Retention
ELECTRICIAN4HIRE does not sell, rent or disclose your personal information to anyone else, except:
- 1. to someone you have designated to act as your agent, for one or more of the Identified Purposes (listed in Section 2, above);
- 2. a very limited amount, and in very few cases, to ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s employees, independent contractors, subsidiaries, affiliates, consultants, business associates, service providers, suppliers and agents, acting on ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s behalf for any of the Identified Purposes;
- 3. as necessary if ELECTRICIAN4HIRE has reason to believe that disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference (either intentionally or unintentionally) with ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s rights or property, other users of ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s web site, products or services, or anyone else that could be harmed by such activities; and
- 4. to respond to judicial process and provide information to law enforcement agencies or in connection with an investigation on matters related to public safety, as permitted by law, or otherwise as required by law.
In addition, as we continue to develop our business, we or our affiliates may sell or buy other businesses or entities, or we may merge with another company. In such transactions, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that ELECTRICIAN4HIRE or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your personal information may be one of the transferred assets.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United Kingdom, or in any other country in which ELECTRICIAN4HIRE or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities. By using this web site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
After your account becomes inactive (that is, if you request to be removed from our database), ELECTRICIAN4HIRE will keep your personal information in its archives. Your information will then be used only as necessary for tax reasons or to prove ELECTRICIAN4HIRE’s compliance with any applicable law.
- 6. Accuracy of Personal Information
ELECTRICIAN4HIRE will use reasonable efforts to keep customer personal information accurate for the Identified Purposes, and for minimizing the possibility of making inappropriate customer decisions based on such information. Customers are responsible for informing ELECTRICIAN4HIRE about changes to their personal information. ELECTRICIAN4HIRE will use new or updated personal information it receives from customers to update its own records.
- 7. Security Safeguards
ELECTRICIAN4HIRE will use reasonable efforts to protect customers’ personal information.
- 8. Access to Personal Information
ELECTRICIAN4HIRE will afford you a reasonable opportunity to review the personal information in your file, if you so request by writing to:Leslie Grayson
7 Lewis Gardens,
BH10 5ER Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- If ELECTRICIAN4HIRE is not able to provide access to some aspect of a customer’s personal information, it will provide reasons for denying access such as; that by doing so would likely reveal personal information about a third party, or that it is confidential commercial information or attorney’client privileged communications, or that the information relates to a breach of an agreement or a contravention of law, or that its disclosure could reasonably be expected to threaten the life or security of another individual.Customers have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete information be amended as appropriate, by contacting ELECTRICIAN4HIRE as described above.’ ELECTRICIAN4HIRE will promptly correct such personal information.’